The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width, offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing thanks to increased lateral stiffness and durability. The new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Hole Count (Front/Rear)||32|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 26-inch / 32H||847746023173|
|Black / 27.5-inch / 32H||847746023180||14992|
|Black / 29-inch / 32H||847746023197||14460|